The CCFR welcomes the opportunity to collaborate with other researchers and research groups.
How to Apply
To submit your Collaboration Application forms, follow these steps:
- Review the list of approved applications for potential overlap.
- Download the template CCFR Data Use Agreement (DUA) and have it reviewed to assess whether your institution can agree to the terms as written.
- Download the application for collaboration form and submit the completed and signed form via email to CCFR Program Manager, Allyson Templeton.
Soon after the submission of your application, we will be in contact to arrange a meeting with you to discuss your application. The aim of this meeting is to clarify the study criteria and ensure we have the data/biospecimens required to support your application.
Once that ‘feasibility’ has been determined, your application will be considered by each Principal Investigator (PI) for collaboration. Agreement to collaborate may come from some or all of the PIs.
This template information sheet describes the steps taken once an application for collaboration has been approved.
- Questionnaires used by the CCFR are publicly accessible here.
- CCFR Summary data describing the resource are available here.
- The CCFR Resource and GWAS Data Sharing Plan can be found here.