NIH’s database of Genotypes and Phenotypes (dbGaP) was developed to archive and distribute the data and results from studies that have investigated the interaction of genotype and phenotype in humans.
The CCFR is proud to be able to share the following de-identified datasets with dbGaP. Click the links below to learn more and request access.
CCFR data currently available on dbGaP include:
- phs002733.v1.p1 CCFR epidemiology data including: cancer outcomes data, personal/family history data, baseline epidemiology/risk factors questionnaire data and baseline diet questionnaire data.
- phs000779.v1.p1: OFCCR SNP-CpG: Illumina HumanMethylation450 array and Affymetrix Human Mapping 100k and 500k arrays for ~1,100 population-based CRC cases and ~1,000 population-based controls from the Ontario CCFR.
- phs001092.v1.p1: GECCO PMH_CCFR: Illumina HumanCytoSNP array for ~280 post-menopausal population-based CRC female cases and ~122 population-based controls from the Seattle CCFR.
- phs001856.v1.p1: CORECT Axiom GWAS: Affymetrix Axiom array for ~1,600 CRC cases, ~700 population-based controls and ~670 CRC unaffected case family members, all of European ancestral heritage and from all CCFR sites except Hawaii and UCSF (minority) CCFR sites.
- phs001903.v1.p1: CORECT OncoArray GWAS: Illumina Infinium OncoArray 500k BeadChip for ~2,000 CRC cases and 670 population-based controls of European ancestral heritage from all CCFR sites except the UCSF (minority) CCFR site.
- phs002050.v2.p1: OICR: Molecular Pathological Epidemiology of Colorectal Cancer: Targeted sequencing of tumor and matched normal DNA samples from ~1,800 CRC cases from the Ontario and Seattle CCFR sites.