The Colon CFR (CCFR) welcomes the opportunity to collaborate with other researchers/research groups.
To get an idea of the application process we encourage you to review this FLOW DIAGRAM.
This template INFORMATION SHEET describes the steps taken once an application for collaboration has been approved.
To apply to collaborate with the CCFR, follow these steps:
- Review the LIST OF APPROVED APPLICATIONS for potential overlap*.
- Download the template CCFR Data Use Agreement (DUA) TEMPLATE and have it reviewed to assess whether your institution can agree to the terms as written.
Soon after the submission of your application, we will be in contact to arrange a meeting with you to discuss your application. The aim of this meeting is to clarify the study criteria and ensure we have the data/biospecimens required to support your application. Once that 'feasibility' has been determined, your application will be considered by each Principal Investigator (PI) for collaboration. Agreement to collaborate may come from some or all of the PIs.
- Questionnaires used by the CCFR are publicly accessible here.
- CCFR Summary data describing the resource are available here.
- CCFR Recruitment information and participant eligibility criteria and other CCFR information are available under Supplementary Data here.
- The CCFR Resource and GWAS Data Sharing Plan can be found here.
- Amendment Form - download
- Data and/or Biospecimen Request Form (DRF) - download
- Biospecimen Product Pricing: 2022 - download