To initiate a collaboration with the Colon CFR (CCFR):
- Review the LIST OF APPROVED APPLICATIONS for potential overlap*.
- Download the template CCFR DUA TEMPLATE and have it reviewed to assess whether your institution can agree to the terms as written.
Soon after submission of your application, we will initiate a teleconference to discuss your application and obtain additional information needed to clarify study criteria so we can ensure we have the data/biospecimens needed to support your application. Once that 'feasibility' has been determined, your application will be considered by each Principal Investigator (PI) for collaboration. Agreement to collaborate may come from some or all of the PIs.
Questionnaires used by the Colon CFR are publicly accessible at this location.
Colon CFR Summary data describing the resource are available at this location.
Colon CFR Recruitment information and participant eligibility criteria and other CCFR information are available under Supplementary Data at this location.
The Colon CFR Resource and GWAS Data Sharing Plan can be found at this location.
- Amendment Form - download
- Data and/or Biospecimen Request Form (DRF) **Updated Jan 16, 2020** - download
- Biospecimen Product Pricing: 2021 - download