**NEW, as of Sep 2019** Prior to submitting an Application for Collaboration, Researchers are asked submit a Collaborative Study Feasibility Review Form. This form is intended to detail your study inclusion, exclusion, data and biospecimen requirements so we can determine, before an application is submitted, whether the CCFR has the participants, data and/or biospecimens needed for your study and by which CCFR site(s). The Collaborative Study Feasibility Review is step 1 in the application process.
This FLOW DIAGRAM illustrates the application process.
To initiate a study feasibility review:
- Review the LIST OF APPROVED APPLICATIONS for potential overlap*.
- Download the template CCFR DUA TEMPLATE and have it reviewed to assess whether your institution can agree to the terms as written.
Questionnaires used by the Colon CFR are publicly accessible at this location.
Colon CFR Summary data describing the resource are available at this location.
Colon CFR Recruitment information and participant eligibility criteria and other CCFR information are available under Supplementary Data at this location.
The Colon CFR Resource and GWAS Data Sharing Plan can be found at this location.
- Amendment Form - download
- Data and/or Biospecimen Request Form (DRF) **Updated Jan 16, 2020** - download
- Biospecimen Product Pricing: 2020 - download