The application process for CFR data and biospecimens is designed to help investigators develop ideas into detailed proposals with guidance from experienced CFR members. Researchers can contact one or more of the Principal Investigators and/or the coordinator to to discuss ideas for collaboration.
Researchers are asked to complete an application form detailing their proposal, which is considered by each PI for collaboration. Agreement to collaborate may come from some or all of the PIs. Collaborators are expected to submit generated data back to the Colon Cancer Family Registry.
Questionnaires used by the Colon Cancer Family Registry are publicly accessible at this location.
Summary data describing the resource are available at this location.
Recruitment information and participant eligibility criteria are available under Supplementary Data at this location.
The Colon CFR Resource and GWAS Data Sharing Plan can be found at this location.
- CCFR Application Review Process - download
- CCFR Amendment Form - download
- Application for collaboration with the Colon Cancer Family Registry (CCFR) - download
- Colon Cancer Family Registry (CCFR) data and/or biospecimen request form (DRF) - download
- 2014 notice of CCFR data and/or biospecimen product pricing - download
- 2015 notice of CCFR data and/or biospecimen product pricing - download
- List of CCFR approved applications as of 1 June 2015 - download